Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
An overview of the role:
- We’re looking to recruit several Banking Solution Architects to support our clients
- Our client, a global technology consulting firm, is passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next-generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry.
- Working closely with our clients, our consulting professional’s design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance.
- They develop specialized expertise strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns with management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
- Our Banking and Diversified Financials practice helps clients shape, define and deliver banking transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organization (front office to back office).
Why this role?
You’ll get involved in the following:
- Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
Your background will include:
- Good experience working within Banking, either Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking.
- Strong background in solution architecture and/or enterprise architecture.
- Would be advantageous if you have experience with implementing core banking transformation programmes
- Any working experience with FIS, Fiserv, Temenos, Oracle or Infosys core banking solutions
- Strong consulting skills and experience – able to shape and drive consultative outcomes with clients.
- Experience in design and delivery of various Solution Architecture-led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking, etc.).
Experience Required in any of the following work streams:
- Ability to draw business processes using any business process management tool
- Shall have working knowledge on SEPA/SWIFT/CHIPS/UK BACS Payment schemes
- Shall understand Strong Customer Authentication, PSD2 and other payments related regulations
- Shall have experience in new age payment systems like P2P, A2A payments
- Shall understand retail banking, business banking and SME banking
- Shall understand product setup, account origination and account management
- Shall understand credit originations for retail banking customers
- Shall have experience in setting up retail banking products on a core banking solution
- Shall understand retail banking, business banking and SME banking onboarding processes
- Shall understand origination of various products from both assets and retail side
- Shall be able to bring industry best practices for originations and onboarding retail banking including SME banking
- Shall understand integrations with document management, KYC, AML and understand both API and batch-based integrations to achieve these
- Shall have experience in understanding onboarding / origination journey required on mobile app / web app
- Shall understand retail banking, business banking and SME banking customer and account servicing
- Shall understand servicing processes like customer management, account management, service request maintenance, reports, cards management
- Shall have experience on designing and writing reports
- Shall have experience in understanding customer servicing journey required on mobile app / web app